Propose an Article
Coaching World is a dynamic online resource for the global coaching community. We welcome article proposals from volunteer contributors.
- Positioning as a thought leader on a given topic
- Advancement of your personal brand
- Professional network building
- Enhanced online presence
CW features articles on topics including:
- Building and sustaining a coaching business
- The science of coaching
- Understanding and applying the ICF Core Competencies
- Coaching tools and techniques
- Building strong coaching cultures in organizations
- Measuring/reporting on ROI
- Personal development and well-being for coaches (e.g., health and wellness, work/life balance, aligning your work with your core values, applying Core Competencies in your own life)
- Articles should be no more than 800 words long.
Pitching an Article
ICF considers article proposals for Coaching World on a quarterly basis. If you have an article idea (or ideas) that you believe would be a good fit for the CW audience, please send a brief (one to two paragraphs) pitch for each article to CW’s editorial team at firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Noon (New York) on September 15, 2018.