CCE Program Schedule
Continuing Coach Education (CCE) Program applicants are required to provide a detailed schedule with instructional time for the program submitted for accreditation.
Please ensure the program schedule contains the following:
- Number of hours: Provide the number of hours spent in training (e.g. 2.5 hours). Do not include breaks.
- Instructional time: Indicate the actual clock time spent in training (e.g. 8 – 10:30 am.) Do not include breaks.
- Instructor: Indicate the name of the instructor delivering that portion of the training.
- Description: Provide a description of the content that is being covered and the method of delivery.
- CCE Category: Indicate whether you are requesting Core Competency or Resource Development CCE.
- Click here for more information about what is accepted as Core Competency CCE.
- Click here for more information about what is accepted as Resource Development CCE.
A sample detailed program schedule is available for you to download below. Using this form will make the program review process easier and more efficient.
Download Sample Course Schedule (.PDF)