ICF Members are billed annually. All memberships expire on March 31 of the following year.
If your membership expired in 2016 or in a prior year, please reinstate your membership by using the new member application.
As you prepare to renew your membership, please take a moment to review the below information to see how ICF's membership eligibility requirements (MER) may affect you.
- ICF Members who currently hold an ICF Credential (ACC, PCC or MCC) automatically fulfill membership eligibility requirements and will retain their ICF-Credentialed Coach Member status.
- If you have already completed 60 hours of coach-specific training (view more information on ICF definition of 60 hours of coach training), you have fulfilled membership eligibility requirements and will retain ICF Coach Member status.
- If you have fewer than 60 hours of coach-specific training but are enrolled in at least a 60-hour ICF-accredited ACTP or ACSTH training program from 2014 and are due to complete at least 60 coach-training hours in 2015.
- If you have fewer than 60 hours of coach-specific training and are not currently enrolled in an ICF-accredited ACTP or ACSTH training program, your coach training experience does not qualify you for ICF Membership. View more information on the ICF's membership eligibility requirements.
- If completing a paper renewal form, please complete and return to ICF staff via fax.
Attention Chinese Renewal Applicants
Due to web access challenges, we have created a separate online renewal membership application and payment process for China that can be found here.