Event Start Date: Thursday, July 06, 2017 12:00 PM
Event End Date: Wednesday, June 20, 2018 12:00 PM
Are you an experienced coach looking to expand your coaching practice with a specialized set of skills that can potentially reach 17-20 million individuals with ADHD?
The Professional Advanced ADHD Coach Program (PACG) is an advanced level program built for coaches who have already been trained in core coaching competencies and who want to add the ADHD coaching component to their skill sets.
This program will introduce you to ADDCA’s proven, proprietary coaching models and strategies that will add powerful new tools to your current coaching skill set. If you are already confidently coaching your clients, using the core ICF competencies, then our Professional Advanced program will be perfect for you!
If you want to be one of a specialized group of well- trained ADHD coaches that can make a significant difference in the lives of individuals with ADHD,
The three courses below comprise the Professional Advanced program. You can register for the entire program or register for each course as stand-alones.
Professional Advanced Program: 168.5 CCE (Core Competencies)
Course I | (Foundational) |Mod. 099 Simply ADHD | 19.5 CCE
This foundational course, Simply ADHD course will provide you with proven tools and models that powerfully explain ADHD and executive function in everyday language. It will also help you identify how and where ADHD can impact daily living while improving your ability to manage it more effectively for an enhanced quality of life.
We explore the aspects of ADHD from a challenge as well as a strength context, look at environments for success, and offer some of the related neuroscience and concepts that apply to each ADHD trait. We also provide proven tools, proprietary models, and strategies that powerfully support those impacted by ADHD to allow them to minimize and/or manage it so they can live more joyful, fulfilling lives.
Course II |(Foundational)| Mod. 100 Personal Transformation (PT) | 32 CCE
During the Personal Transformation (PT) course, you will engage in a transformational exploration of a set of coaching tools you will use with your ADHD clients. The end goal of the PT course is to create a clear picture of the key strengths, values, and attributes which genuinely identify who you are so that what you choose to do with your life, is aligned with your core essence as a human being. This will allow you to gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of what your clients with and without ADHD will experience in their own journey toward personal growth, success and fulfillment.
Course III | Mod. | Advanced ADHD Coach Training | 61 CCE
The Advanced program challenges you to take your intellectual knowledge of ADHD, executive functioning, basic neuroscience, the coaching conversation, habit change, mindfulness, and positive psychology and, through in-class exercises and practice, incorporate all of it into your very bones so that you truly listen, see, and question from an ADHD coach’s perspective.
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 168.5
Event Start Date: Tuesday, August 01, 2017
Event End Date: Wednesday, July 31, 2018
Program begins every February and August. Please review the website for further information: www.functionalmedicinecoaching.org.
Functional Medicine Coaching Academy Health Coaching Program
The Functional Medicine Health Coaching Academy (FMCA) is a health coaching program established in collaboration with The Institute for Functional Medicine (IFM). The Functional Medicine Health Coaching program offers a curriculum that blends the principles of Functional Medicine with positive psychology coaching skills and mind-body medicine. The program includes a supervised practicum and is taught by IFM faculty and leaders in positive psychology coaching. The program is an Approved Transition Program per the ICHWC standards. Health and wellness coaches who have met ICHWC’s requirements and completed the Functional Medicine Coaching Academy, Inc. program will qualify to sit for the ICHWC exam.
The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy curriculum integrates the art of coaching with principles of Functional Medicine, nutrition, the psychology of eating, mind-body medicine and positive psychology. Continued development of coaching core competencies within this context is emphasized. Learning centers around case studies and personal exploration. We emphasize practical application of concepts so that you graduate with the knowledge, skills and confidence to apply these concepts effectively.
Monthly modules consist of webinars and interviews with Institute for Functional Medicine faculty and certified practitioners, experts in mind-body medicine and positive psychology, and leaders in coaching. Content is delivered through webinars and activities on Canvas, a cloud-based learning management system. Modules are released monthly and students may work at their own pace to complete discussions, quizzes, case studies, and assignments. The program is one year long. In the first half of the program, content is focused on theory and core competencies. In the second half, there are less webinars and the focus shifts to the completion of the practicum. The Functional Medicine Coaching Academy has the benefit of providing a Coaching Center in which clients enroll for coaching sessions by students. Practicum supervision is also required and students must attend 10 of 12 supervision sessions. A final case study is presented at the end of the practicum. Students will also complete a final exam.
1. Continued development of fundamental coaching competencies as set forth by the International Consortium for Health and Wellness Coaches (ICHWC).
2. Meet Professional and Ethical Standards, as set forth by the International Consortium for Health and Wellness Coaches (ICHWC).
3. Demonstrate effective use of the positive psychology model of coaching to engage clients and inspire them to initiate and sustain lifestyle changes.
4. Demonstrate understanding of Functional Medicine (FM) and apply it as a theoretical framework to educate and guide clients.
5. Demonstrate understanding of functional nutrition and know how to appropriately use the various food plans.
6. Acquire knowledge of psychology of eating principles to help clients understand the myriad influences on their food choices and eating behaviors.
7. Incorporate a variety of mind-body techniques and be able to personalize them for clients.
Please refer to the website for additional information: www.functionalmedicinecoaching.org
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 33.5
Event Start Date: Wednesday, October 04, 2017 12:30 PM
Event End Date: Wednesday, April 04, 2018 2:00 PM
COURSE OVERVIEW: Are you ready to pursue an ICF Credential? Coaching Out of the Box® is the place to be. We’ve created a new package just for those who want to streamline the process. Included in the Fast Track to ICF Credential package are all the programs you will need to achieve the required 60 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours for ACC accreditation within six months. WHO SHOULD ATTEND: The Fast Track package is specifically designed for coaches interested in obtaining the ICF Associate Certified Coach (ACC) Credential. The courses can also be used towards renewing your credential. WHAT YOU WILL LEARN: The Fast Track program includes five courses, strategically scheduled so that you complete the required 60 hours of Approved Coach Specific Training Hours plus 7 hours of group mentor coaching for ACC accreditation within six months. The five courses are; Module 1: Coaching Fundamentals Program™ Module 2: 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ Module 3: Advanced Coaching Skills Practicum Module 4: Personal Groundwork for Coaching Program™ Module 5: ICF Coach Knowledge Assessment (CKA) Prep Class WHY COACHING OUT OF THE BOX®? All Programs are led by Coaching Out of the Box® ICF Certified Coaches with vast knowledge of coaching and delivery experience with the programs who can offer a wide perspective of best practices, tips and techniques. The programs are delivered in our virtual classroom. The classes are highly interactive and provide plenty of time for questions and sharing amongst learners. READ MORE: Coaching Out of the Box® exists to make it as easy as possible for people to learn coaching skills. We are a world class team of industry pioneers and leaders and use our proven model to teach individuals and organizations to leverage the incredible power of coaching. Our programs are pragmatic, practical and highly transformational. We take a partnering approach with participants to ensure that coaching skills are not only learned but done so in a way that can be sustained for long-lasting results. To date our flagship 5/5/5 Coaching Skills Training Program™ has been delivered to over 17,000 people in 38 countries. Whether you are an organization looking to develop internal capacity, an experienced coach pursuing certification or an individual seeking to develop a coach approach to leadership, we offer a range of courses, tools and resources to support you.
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 68
Event Start Date: Friday, October 13, 2017 9:00 AM
Event End Date: Saturday, June 09, 2018 5:00 PM
Brain Based Coaching
Through the ‘Science of the Art of Coaching’ (SAC) programme, Professor Paul Brown introduces Coaches to:
– The modern neuroscientific understandings about how the brain works;
– How energy is created and directed;
– What the emotional bases of motivation are;
– How an appreciation of the interpersonal neurobiology of the coaching encounter can be managed in pursuit of the client’s coaching goals;
– The neurobiological bases of stress: how stress can be managed through perceptual shifts and awareness.
The SAC has been designed for Coaches, Organisational Consultants or Business Leaders who wish to incorporate knowledge from neuroscience to enhance coaching conversations and organisational outcomes.
Front-loaded with knowledge, the programme becomes increasingly experiential, and ends with tackling some of the more difficult stress-related circumstances of the senior executive life.
Additional dates and times for this event:
13th and 14th of October 2017
1st and 2nd of December 2017
13th and 14th of April 2018
8th and 9th of June 2018
Over the ten months of the Programme it combines four block of 2-day face-to-face teaching of knowledge and simulation training with monthly case material webinars.
Webinars take place in the intervening months of October, November 2017; January, February, March, May and July (final) 2018
Event Details: SACFinalMayW
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 41.5
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 25.5
Event Start Date: Tuesday, October 17, 2017 12:00 PM
Event End Date: Tuesday, April 17, 2018 1:30 PM
Additional dates and times for this event:
Course meeting times are every Tuesday at 12:00 Pacific, beginning October 17 2017, ending April 17, 2018.
Created and led by author and women’s leadership expert, Tara Mohr, the Playing Big Facilitators Training is a one-of-a-kind program for coaches, educators, managers and mentors who want to play bigger in their own careers and more powerfully support those they work with — clients, team members, mentees and students.
This in-depth training combines two layers of learning and exploration.
1) You’ll experience the playing big journey & tools for yourself. You’ll identify what playing bigger means for you at this phase in your life and career, learn how to quiet your inner critic, discover your inner mentor, unhook from praise and criticism, hone your negotiation skills and improve your professional communication.
2) You’ll learn to incorporate the Playing Big skills and model to empower others. You’ll develop skills that will enable you to bring more value to them, experience more meaning in your work, and differentiate your business or leadership style.
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 21.5
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 25.5
Event Start Date: Thursday, November 23, 2017 10:00 AM
Event End Date: Wednesday, March 28, 2018 6:00 PM
Additional dates and times for this event:
Sessie 1: 23 & 24 November 2017
Sessie 2: 25 & 26 Januari 2018
Sessie 3: 22 & 23 Februari 2018
Sessie 4: 28 Maart 2018
Telkens van 10u00 tot 18u00
Nu meer dan ooit, is een performant team belangrijk. Of je een business coach of teamleider bent, dit 8-daagse programma brengt jou een rijkdom aan sterke inzichten alsook praktische tips, tools en hulpmiddelen om hoog performante teams te bouwen die hun business doet uitmunten.
Let’s create a ‘shift in the room’, rather than just insight and good intention!
Dag 1: Teamcoaching kader
– Definitie van teamcoaching
– De rol van de teamcoach versus de teamleader en de teammanager
– De teamleader als teamcoach
– De voordelen van werken met een externe versus interne coach
– Het belang van een coaching contract met het team
– Team als een systeem
Dag 2: Het intake proces en contracteren
– Check in en opnieuw contracteren
– Volledig aanwezig zijn als teamcoach
– De focus van de teamcoach
– Doel en verloop van het intake proces
– Intake met de team sponsor en het onzichtbare team
– Team als een systeem – het parallel proces – circulair denken – De stem van de minderheid
Dag 3: Scherp stellen teamdoelstellingen – SHIFT!
– De teamdoelen ontwikkelen en scherpstellen
– De 11 competenties van de teamcoach
– SHIFT! – ons model voor teamcoaching
– Bepalen van ‘rode en groene kaarten’ gedragingen.
Dag 4: Samenwerking en teamdynamieken
– Psycho-metrics : Fases van teamontwikkeling – root cause analyse
– Onderliggende dynamieken – patronen spotten – de status quo challengen
– Inzicht in de teamdynamieken – vicieuze cirkels spotten en draaien naar virtuoze cirkels
Dag 5: Team interventies
– Verschillende types teams (virtueel – internationaal – project – tussengroep …)
– De toolbox van een systemische teamcoach: een breed scala aan interventies en wanneer deze in te zetten
– Verbinden met stakeholders
– Creatie van een team charter met een missie – visie – waarden en hoe deze te vertalen in concrete acties on the job
– Sabotage technieken in het team: identificeren van verdedigingsmechanismes en deze bespreekbaar maken.
Dag 6: Conflict coaching
– Verschillende vormen van conflict – verschillende methodes tot aanpak
– Conflict stijlen binnen het team en van de team coach
– Conflict escalatie en de-escalatie
– Competenties van een conflict coach
Dag 7: Machtsstrijd & afscheid van een team
– Mijn proces als teamcoach
– Omgaan met machtsstrijd of afwezigheid van leiderschap
– Omgaan met de donkere zijde van macht
– Afscheid nemen van een team
Tijdens 2 intervisie momenten van telkens een halve dag, werken we op je eigen cases als teamcoach. Tijdens de 2 individuele coaching gesprekken werken we op thema’s waar jij in jouw rol als teamcoach nog tegen aan loopt.
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 49.3
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 6.75
The target audience for the PCFP is any qualified coach who is interested in learning more about the psychological resources clients need to move through the stages of change, the key elements of change fitness, and how to empower their clients to become primary agents of change in their own lives. The information presented in this course is relevant to all coaches, regardless of the type of coaching they deliver.
The Personal Change Fitness Program (PCFP) introduces students to the change fitness concept, helps them learn how to identify change fitness barriers, gives them exposure to some tools for developing change fitness, and builds on the ICF core competencies. The PCFP aims to help students develop their own change fitness as they learn to apply the principles in their coaching.
There are 12 modules and, allowing for 2-3 hours of coursework per week, the Program takes 12 weeks to complete. All content is online and there are no classes to attend.
The PCFP is delivered through blended learning. Much of the work is done by the participant online in an asynchronous delivery method. This involves them watching instructional videos, completing quizzes, and answering short-to-medium answer questions. This is blended with face-to-face, synchronous sessions where students meet with their trainer to discuss what they have learnt and to further develop coaching competencies.
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 21
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 3
Event Start Date: Thursday, January 04, 2018 8:00 PM
Event End Date: Thursday, March 22, 2018 9:30 PM
Additional dates/times (all London time):
January 4th, 8pm – 9:30pm
January 11th, 8pm – 9:30pm
January 18th, 8pm – 9:30pm
January 25th, 8pm – 9:30pm
February 1st, 8pm – 9:30pm
February 8th, 8pm – 9:30pm
February 15th, 8pm – 9:30pm
February 22nd, 8pm – 9:30pm
March 1st, 8pm – 9:30pm
March 8th, 8pm – 9:30pm
March 15th, 8pm – 9:30pm
March 22nd, 8pm – 9:30pm
Decoding The Coaching Genome is an advanced course tailored to certified coaches from any accredited coaching school.
The course will provide you with the practice and experience you need to advance to the next level of your coaching and leadership knowledge, and will allow your clients to experience tools that facilitate the changes and insights they so desire. It is an immersive experience including individual, dyadic and group experiences to train you in growing your coaching mastery in a virtual environment.
Program Fee: £997.00
Why register for Decoding The Coaching Genome?
In addition to the weekly virtual classes, you will also receive an individual coaching, supervision, and mentoring session from our course leaders, covering personal and professional growth as well as business building skills.
Our team is drawn from noted CPCC, MCC and PCC practitioners of coaching with a combined coaching experience of over 50 years–a passionate team going above and beyond to help you take your coaching skills to the next level.
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 21
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 0
Event Start Date: Friday, January 05, 2018 – 12:30 PM
Event End Date: Friday, May 25, 2018 – 2:00 PM
Sessions are on Fridays, every two weeks, beginning January 5, 2018. All sessions begin at 12:30 PM Eastern and run 90 minutes. In addition to January 5, 2018, session dates include: January 19; February 2; February 16; March 2; March 16; March 30; April 13; April 27; May 11; and May 25.
The Hero’s Sherpa is based on Joseph Campbell’s Hero’s Journey. As we coach, our clients are the heroes; we are their Sherpas. Each of the first five modules addresses one of the key elements of the journey: Create Your Change Story; Prepare for the Journey; Plan the Journey; Take the Journey; Live the New Reality. The sixth module brings it all together.
Each module consists of one online training session and one online group coaching session.
The Hero’s Sherpa: Guiding Your Client Through Life’s Challenges is a live, online program. In addition to the live sessions, participants will receive: access to recordings of all sessions; tools and/or templates for applying each key component of The Hero’s Sherpa model; the eBook on which this course is based; review and feedback by the instructor for each completed module assignment; and sample powerful questions for each key component of the model.
In addition to learning the Hero’s Sherpa model you will learn the science and art behind it.
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 9
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 27
Event Start Date: Monday, January 08, 2018 – 9:00 AM
Event End Date: Monday, February 26, 2018 – 10:30 AM
Additional dates/times (Mountain):
Mondays, January 8–February 26, 2018: 9:00am – 10:30am
What is alive in you?
What is your personal definition of wellness?
What will it take for you to live in wellness?
How will you know when you are there?
This class has been developed for coaches to create & live a personalized wellness lifestyle, while launching and/or developing their wellness coaching business. We will delve into the necessity of fun, connectedness, meaning, and contribution as they pertain to wellness, mindfulness, ICF Core Competencies, and Positive Psychology. Wellness coaching demonstrations and discussions are held throughout. This class is experiential through shared conversations and explorations in class, as well as with practice outside of class.
Assessments will be used to track individual progress while supporting each other through weekly coaching practice. This investigative curriculum is viewed through the holistic model of integrating the emotional, spiritual, social, intellectual, and physical realms.
We’ll examine leading-edge research from top neuroscientists, physicians, psychologists and psychiatrists: Richard Davidson, PhD • Matthieu Ricard, PhD • B. Allan Wallace, PhD • Daniel Seigel, M.D. • James Austin, M.D. • Neil Theise, M.D.
We will also reflect on the works of: James Prochaska, PhD • Pema Chodron • Daniel Goldman, PhD • Deepak Chopra, M.D. • Jon Kabat-Zinn, PhD • Andrew Weil, M.D. • Joseph Goldstein • Theodore Roszak • Sharon Salzberg • Evan Thompson, PhD • John Dunn, PhD
• Learn how to be a Mindfulness, Wellness + Somatic Coach!
• Develop a skill set to eliminate overwhelm and exhaustion from your vocabulary, while increasing Positive Psychology processes in your life
• Become adept utilizing Non-Violent Communication in identifying & expressing needs through the ICF Core Competencies
• Create & practice wellness strategies based on assessments
• Learn to view self and clients as portable laboratories for inquiry-driven discoveries and new wellness paradigms
• Develop deep partnership & increased awareness with client in the wellness process
• In-depth exploration of neuroscientific research on mindfulness, meditation, positive psychology & social connections
• Develop an understanding of systems theory and its importance to wellness and eco-psychology
• Learn how to s-l-o-w down, self-connect & incorporate changes necessary to enjoy the good life for self and clients
• Become a model of wellness committed to continued self-exploration and self-development
Number of Core Competency (CC) credits: 12
Number of Resource Development (RD) credits: 0