2019 Mid-Year Recap and a Look Ahead
In this video, I share a number of exciting developments and projects from the second quarter of this year, including:
- The bold strategy that we have set forth to lead the future of coaching and deliver more value to our members. You can learn more about our plan at coachi.ng/icffuturewebinar. If you are interested, you can fill out the volunteer interest form for potential future opportunities.
- The success of International Coaching Week 2019, with more than 100 ICF Chapters hosting more than 600 events worldwide.
- The work of the ICF Foundation, which in conjunction with ICF Chapters, has impacted 2.5 million individuals.
- The overwhelming demand for coaching at the Association for Talent Development (ATD) conference. Over the course of four days, 12 ICF Credentialed coaches delivered 45-minute pro bono coaching sessions to more than 140 conference attendees.
I would also like to invite you to do three things:
- Watch and share our #ExperienceCoaching client testimonial videos. These videos feature real coaching clients and their ICF coaches. They are an inspiring resource to use with current and potential clients to show the transformative power of coaching. You can also encourage your clients to share their own story, as we are looking for more stories to share with the world!
- Complete and share the 2019 Global Coaching Survey, which is commissioned by ICF and conducted by PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC). The survey is designed to provide an up-to-date picture of the coaching profession and empower coaches to embrace the opportunities and meet the challenges ahead. The information we collect from this survey can offer you insights to help you grow your business and help you understand where you fit into the marketplace. Any coach or manager/leader using coaching skills may complete the survey. Internal and external coaches are both welcome, as well as ICF and non-ICF coaches. The link is www.CoachingSurvey2019.com.
- Join the global coaching community at ICF Converge 2019 in Prague, Czech Republic. Coaching colleagues from more than 65 countries have already registered. Converge is a great opportunity to connect with your peers, learn cutting-edge content and earn up to 14.5 CCE units. Register now.
Finally, I am so grateful to everyone who has helped make these projects so successful, as well as those who continue to transform lives through coaching.
This video was filmed at ICF Headquarters, prior to the June 2019 Board meeting in Lexington, KY, USA. A board report of that meeting is forthcoming.